The Full-service Planning Package is for the couple who are leading busy lives and want to leave the research, logistical planning and budgeting expertise to a Professional Wedding Coordinator. With our preferred network of vendors, not only will you be assured of their level of service, commitment and quality of work – you will likely find yourself saving money and time with their *Special Incentives* offered to all clients of Wonder Chic Events.
This service includes everything listed in the Wedding Day Coordination Package and more!
Executed by a Professional Wedding Coordinator, this service begins 6-12 months before the wedding date and includes the following:
• Set a workable wedding day budget with you and advise on the allocation of funds to each category based on your priorities, reviewing periodically to ensure that we are on track with the budget and tweaking as needed
• Recommendations/Referrals of venues and vendors in each category
• Attend vendor meetings with you during your wedding planning term
• Provide recommendations of your wedding day design elements including: ceremony and head table décor, cake, floral, centerpieces, stationary (invitations, seating chart, menus, table numbers, etc.)
• Provide etiquette and customary advice, including: what to consider and questions to ask a vendor before booking with them, how to address invitations and when to send them out, who should be included in the receiving line, what is the toasting order, how much gratuity should you pay?
• Provide expertise with finalizing banquet layout and seating arrangements
• Finalize banquet event order with the venue in regards to final guest count, meal orders and any special accommodations
• Provide Full Year Checklist and helpful reminders to ensure all items on the to-do list are checked off
• In-person meetings to review your wedding details
• Concierge service: includes assistance with completing DIY projects, picking up last-minute items, etc.
o Please inquire for pricing as each event is customized to your unique requirements.